My Sister’s Worst Nightmare Made Her a Millionaire in Under 12 Months—Interview with Kerry Nevins - EP98
My sister Kerry Nevins turned over $2 million in 9 months.
Sounds like a dream come true, right?
Maybe. But the long journey there was an actual nightmare. And for many, it would have caused them to give up.
Kerry is the founder & CEO of Babocush, the first-ever comfort cushion with a built-in heartbeat, vibration, and various angles for babies to safely and securely snuggle on their tummies in the same way they would on their mums.
But 19 years ago, when her colicky son Harry was born, she had no idea the hellish nightmare that lay ahead.
She was just a frazzled mum who initially wanted to help free her baby from constant pain and discomfort, and what she needed didn’t exist. So when she set out to create it, and her prototype actually worked, family and friends were begging to borrow it with equally shocking success.
What then seemed like an instant invention success became utter torment.
Listen in to hear how she overcame:
- the constant battles of going from concept to launch
- the thing that nearly ruined her business while simultaneously making her a millionaire
- the horrendous accusations she endured that almost made her quit (& why she ultimately didn’t)
- ..and so much more!
Kerry has been through agony getting to where she is now. But you don’t have to. She’s now opening her VERY busy schedule to help you get your product launched without all the hell, time, and money she has spent launching hers.
Book her for a one-hour consultation at 50% off through Feb 2022! Use code TMDM50.
Can’t wait for you to hear her insane story!
Love Kim xo
- Kerry Nevins Consulting - 50% discount through Feb 2022, use code TMDM50: https://www.babocush.com/pages/launch-your-product
- Kerry’s Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Babocush: https://www.babocush.com/
- The Kim Constable Podcast Episode, “Do This When Your Loved Ones Won’t Support You”: https://www.thesculptedvegan.com/podcast/50/
- Photos of TSV apparel samples when Kerry helped with design:
“Building a business is just like building a body—they both require discipline, consistency, and doing the same thing over and over and remaining patient.”
“I made a choice. No one is standing over me saying I have to do this. I choose to do this.”
“You have to want it with every fiber of your soul.”